The Bionics STX-NRE Series Gas Detectors
The STX-NR-E/D Smart Gas Transmitter is a completely self-contained gas detection unit suitable for a wide range of hazardous gases. The unit consists of a sensitive and specific electrochemical gas sensor and combination transmitter with an extensive signal output capability. As a result, this fully integrated unit may be used as a stand-alone gas detector as well as a remote gas sensor in a centralised life-safety surveillance system.
The unit features user-programmable dual alarms levels, built-in alarm relays, 4-20mA output as well as a local digital display and visual alarm indicators. Equally important, it utilizes a renewable type sensor that requires replacing membrane and electrolyte twice per year and will last up to 3 to 5 years under normal operating conditions.
- STX-PA - Detector with Remote Sensor Option
- STX-NRE - Detector with Disposable Sensor
- STX-NRD - Detector with Re-usable Sensor
- STX-RS - Detector with ModBus Output Option
- Controller and Sensor in one
- Oxygen or Toxic Gases
- Digital Display
- Internal Relays and 4-20mA Output
- Various Gases and Sensors
- One Man Calibration
- Low Power Consumption
- Wall or panel mount
|GS-900DX||Br2, I2||0-3 ppm|